I am looking for vegans who want to share their story.
I want to give voice to those vegans who perhaps don’t feel heard or acknowledged, but mostly I want to give voice to those who want to help others who are interested in becoming vegan as well.
There are so many people who would love to hear from vegans of different backgrounds why they’ve decided to become a vegan. I am talking about POC, all political parties, all spiritual and religious backgrounds, those who don’t have faith but love science as much as I do, men and women, old people and teenagers, CEOs and those who just hit rock bottom.
I want to hear from all of you and I know for a fact that you have a vegan story worth sharing.
If you feel like you want to share your vegan story and introduce your vegan and/or eco-friendly business or blog to the world, I want to be a part of that and that’s why I want you to come on board.
First, let’s look at who I encourage to apply:
- Vegans who think their vegan story can help someone else.
- Vegans who overcame something with the help of veganism.
- Vegans who have amazing vegan businesses.
- Vegans who blog and want to share their work.
- Vegans who are looking for similar-minded people to collaborate with (and find friends).
Now, let’s look at who isn’t the right fit:
- People who aren’t vegan.
- People whose intention is to spread negativity or lies.
- People who only want attention but don’t want to help anyone.
If you think you have a story that can encourage someone to go vegan, or help someone while they are transitioning or if you simply want to introduce your business, or a blog, to people who might not be familiar with it yet – this is for you.
So what is the next step? Email me and I will let you know what to do next.
Without much further talking, go ahead and apply if you are interested. I hope you find the courage to decide that you will share your vegan story with people who need to hear from you and you let people learn from your journey.