By accessing the website at http://www.tanjajurgec.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tanja Jurgec’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tanja Jurgec’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tanja Jurgec at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tanja Jurgec’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Tanja Jurgec makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Tanja Jurgec does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tanja Jurgec or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tanja Jurgec’s website, even if Tanja Jurgec or a Tanja Jurgec authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Tanja Jurgec’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tanja Jurgec does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Tanja Jurgec may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Tanja Jurgec does not make any commitment to update the materials. Tanja Jurgec does, however, try to include studies and statistics where needed. Those studies and statistics may change without Tanja Jurgec knowing it.
Tanja Jurgec has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tanja Jurgec of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Tanja Jurgec may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Slovenian laws and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Country or location.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
11. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics plugin and collect data such as which pages you visited, how long you have stayed and your basic demographic information. Read more about what Google Analytics is here.
12. Collecting data
We collect your name and email through MailChimp. You can always opt-out from receiving our newsletter. Every email contains an option to unsubscribe at any time.
We use Hustle. When visitors or users submit a form or view a module, we capture the IP Address for analysis purposes. We also capture the email address and might capture other personal data included in the form fields.
13. Media we use
All photos that we use are from Pexels (free photos), personal photos that belong to Tanja Jurgec, or found on Google if we include a professional photo of a famous person (with an included url to the website the photograph is from). All the images of people who are celebrities and whose photos can be found on Google (as Pexels does not have them) belong to the person on the photograph and the person who took it.
14. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
15. Product promotion
Whenever we promote or sell a product or service, we assure you that we have tried the protect and believe in it. If you decide to obtain a said product or service it is not our fault what happens next. We do not control other websites and/or other people. Even if the product is made by us but is sold through a different website (such as Amazon), we have no control over how long it takes them to deliver the product to you and in what condition.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
For more information, you can contact Tanja Jurgec.