I am a slut for a good resources post.
I love when I have everything I need to know put in one place where I can easily search around and save the post in one click. It’s so much better than having to save 99 different blog posts.
So today I have put together my best resources for people who are going vegan this year, or this month, or even today!
I went through all of my blog posts – yes, all of them – and created a little list for you so that you have everything put together nicely and in categories. I hope it helps you go vegan more easily but you can always ask me anything you like in the comments section.
Here are my best resources for people who are going vegan:
All about how to survive the first few weeks:
- Going vegan – Useful tips you should know.
- Going vegan – A vegan checklist that you need to see.
- Just went vegan? I need you to read this right now.
- 6 steps to take after going vegan (important stuff).
- How to deal with sadness once you go vegan?
- What happens after you go vegan?
- 4 stupid mistakes newbie vegans make.
All about how to talk to non-vegan friends and family members:
- Learn how to talk to kids about veganism.
- Why people who eat animals are not evil.
- Vegan tips: Eating with non-vegans.
- How to respond to provocations if you are vegan.
- How to handle being the only vegan in your tribe.
- What to do when your friends don’t like your vegan lifestyle.
All about eating plant-based:
- Here is how not to be one of the unhealthy vegans.
- Learn how to eat healthy aka why animal products suck.
- Let me tell you how to eat plant-based on a budget.
- How to deal with sugar cravings and get back on track.
- Feeling ill after going vegan? Let’s find out why.
- Do vegans get enough protein? Where from?
- Animal products are bad for us. Why do we crave them?
- Why do we distrust science when it comes to eating vegan?
- How to lose weight on a plant-based diet and look fabulous.
All about animal rights activism:
- An animal rights activist in the making. Want to join?
- Animal rights activists are focusing on the wrong thing.
- Are animal rights activists against pets?
- Best vegan tips: Being an introverted activist.
- How to become the best animal rights activist you can be.
I truly, truly hope you found this post helpful because after publishing about 200 blog posts (not counting hundreds of deleted posts), I think I have enough resources to give you basic knowledge of veganism.
I am very passionate about helping people go vegan as this lifestyle has completely changed my life for better. I hope it does the same for you, and I hope you have a wonderful journey towards becoming more and more ethical and compassionate.
If you want even more inspiration and tips, please make sure you are following me on Instagram. I post every single day.