If you are too tired or busy to go through the 180+ blog posts that I wrote for you, my dear newbie, I will be nice enough to put them all in one post.
I know you want to change your lifestyle and be more ethical and, you know, moral so I will support your decision as this is literally why I have this blog. To help you and others by creating good content with tips for new vegans.
Without talking too much about things that are not important, I want to give you more than 40 tips that will help you if you are new in this community. I have been blogging for over 4 years and I wrote many, many helpful things. But since we all have only 24 hours in a day, I wanted to put them all in one place.
I linked to helpful posts so you can click on any tip you read and then go ahead and read the whole blog post. It’s a good way to learn what I meant with that one short sentence.
Here are 40+ tips for new vegans:
- Help all animals, not just those you used to eat.
- Be more eco-friendly as climate changes affect our fellow animals the most.
- Support movies with a vegan message (Cowspiracy, Legally Blonde 2, Okja).
- Adopt another animal if you can.
- Don’t just talk about the benefits of eating plant-based, walk the walk, too.
- Be kind to animals you share your home with.
- Spay and neuter your animals and tell everyone around you do that as well.
- Take it slow and take your time when transitioning.
- Start blogging about your experience.
- Become an online activist.
- Be nice to people who aren’t vegan.
- Find your unique way of helping other animals.
- Create a self-care routine that will make you feel good when things get tough.
- Remember that being vegan is a lifestyle, not just a diet.
- Reduce your use of plastic and start living a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
- Don’t kill insects and bugs.
- Stop smoking for other animals and because you care about your health.
- Take your health seriously.
- Focus on positivity and being good to others.
- Take a mind detox and take care of your mental health.
- Learn how to save money and eat on a budget.
- Teach kids about veganism.
- There are many ways you can be an activist if you are an introvert.
- Support other animal rights activists.
- Don’t be a perfectionist.
- Learn how to meditate.
- Listen to vegan podcasts to always keep learning new information.
- Stop eating so much sugar.
- Don’t look at veganism as a destination, it’s a journey.
- Yes, you can still be into beauty as a vegan.
- Share your story on my blog and inspire people to go vegan.
- Suggest vegan guests on popular podcasts.
- Move your body and get fit.
- Support free-speech!
- Sign petitions because some of them actually make a difference.
- Learn how to eat with non-vegans and survive.
- Tame your anger because it’s not good for you, activism or others.
- Start journaling about your experiences.
- Stop being obsessed with veganism!
- Lose weight if you are not happy with your body and stop starving.
- Don’t let depression be the reason for not going vegan.
- Stop bringing politics into the vegan community and judging those who vote differently than you.
- Help other vegans so they don’t go back to eating animals.
I hope these tips for new vegans helped you and that you read any of the linked posts. I dedicated the last 5 years to this website and I really appreciate every single person who is reading this right now.
It is hard work but ultimately, it’s the least I can do for others and it’s well worth it.
Please leave a comment telling me which tip you agree with the most and which ones you will implement into your life. Because you know what they say: It’s not what you know, it’s what you do.