Here you are, interested in going vegan. This is one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life, trust me on that one.
I know that sometimes you get too tired of searching for information all across numerous websites that are all about veganism, so to make things easier for you, I have decided to put together the ultimate vegan resources list – just for you.
You will find websites, YouTube channels, articles, videos, blog posts, Instagram accounts, organizations, and many other vegan resources to make your transition easier and quicker. I have also included some of my best blog posts because I have written a ton of them and I shall be damned if at least one of them won’t help you with something.
Let’s do this shit and let’s make sure that you going vegan becomes the best decision you ever made!
Learning the basics:
- What you need to know about B12.
- Things you need to know before going vegan.
- The science of cheese addiction.
- How to go vegan: The plant-based lifestyle.
- 10 plant-based foods packed with iron.
- How to make time to cook and chop vegetables.
- How I stay positive in a cruel world.
- The ultimate guide to vegan nutrition.
- 10 habits of highly effective advocates.
- 13 vegan sources of calcium better than cows milk.
- Vegan friends are waiting for you. Where to find them?
- Cruelty-free beauty.
- How to get enough protein eating meat, dairy, soy and gluten-free.
- The science of plants: How to eat healthy.
- How to raise a child vegan.
- Best cruelty-free and vegan shampoo: Our top 5 picks.
- Healthy Vegan Recipes for the Family.
- 60+ Vegan fashion brands & how you can save on each.
- Guide to Saving Money on Vegan Cooking, Plant-Based Meal Delivery Services, & Vegan Groceries.
Other amazing websites, channels, accounts, podcasts:
- Nonhuman Rights Project works for the recognition and protection of fundamental rights for nonhuman animals.
- PlantBasedNews is the source for all the latest news when it comes to all things vegan.
- Kris Carr has tons of amazing, healthy plant-based recipes on her website.
- sohamveganlife shares delicious food inspiration on her Instagram account. Gorgeous photography and even better meals.
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau is not only a podcast host of an award-winning vegan podcast Food For Thought, but also runs the best Instagram account with tons of helpful tips, food inspo and mindful quotes about living compassionately.
- On the website for the documentary What The Health, you can see a whole list of scientific papers that prove why eating plant-based is the healthiest decision we can make.
- Searching for vegan content in Spanish? Look no more, because Rawvana is the ultimate source for all things vegan… in Spanish.
Vegan books that are ah-mazing.
- Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabolous.
- The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet.
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease.
Documentaries to watch:
Whoah! That was intense and filled with awesome vegan resources. How smart do you feel right now? Pretty smart, am I right? I truly hope that at least one of these vegan resources helped you in learning something new, because we all need to upgrade our knowledge, especially if you are a newbie.
Take your time and explore this whole new world. Do not rush because that way you can hit your head, but take it at your own pace and gather everything that will help you stay vegan for a lifetime.
To keep up with what I do follow me on Instagram.