Here you are, interested in going vegan. This is one of the best decisions you have ever made in your life, trust me on that one.
I know that sometimes you get too tired of searching for information all across numerous websites that are all about veganism, so to make things easier for you, I have decided to put together the ultimate vegan resources list – just for you.
You will find websites, YouTube channels, articles, videos, blog posts, Instagram accounts, organizations, and many other vegan resources to make your transition easier and quicker. I have also included some of my best blog posts because I have written a ton of them and I shall be damned if at least one of them won’t help you with something.
Let’s do this shit.
Learning the basics:
- What you need to know about B12.
- Things you need to know before going vegan.
- The science of cheese addiction.
- How to go vegan: The plant-based lifestyle.
- Honey is not vegan and I will tell you why.
- 10 plant-based foods packed with iron.
- How to make time to cook and chop vegetables.
- ZOO: Vegan or not? Why is it cruel?
- How I stay positive in a cruel world.
- The ultimate guide to vegan nutrition.
- 10 habits of highly effective advocates.
- 13 vegan sources of calcium better than cows milk.
- Vegan friends are waiting for you. Where to find them?
- Cruelty-free beauty.
- How to get enough protein eating meat, dairy, soy and gluten-free.
- The science of plants: How to eat healthy.
- How to raise a child vegan.
- Best cruelty-free and vegan shampoo: Our top 5 picks.
Other amazing websites, channels, accounts, podcasts:
- Nonhuman Rights Project works for the recognition and protection of fundamental rights for nonhuman animals.
- PlantBasedNews is the source for all the latest news when it comes to all things vegan.
- Kris Carr has tons of amazing, healthy plant-based recipes on her website.
- sohamveganlife shares delicious food inspiration on her Instagram account. Gorgeous photography and even better meals.
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau is not only a podcast host of an award-winning vegan podcast Food For Thought, but also runs the best Instagram account with tons of helpful tips, food inspo and mindful quotes about living compassionately.
- On the website for the documentary What The Health, you can see a whole list of scientific papers that prove why eating plant-based is the healthiest decision we can make.
- Searching for vegan content in Spanish? Look no more, because Rawvana is the ultimate source for all things vegan… in Spanish.
Vegan books that are ah-mazing.
- Skinny Bitch: A No-Nonsense, Tough-Love Guide for Savvy Girls Who Want to Stop Eating Crap and Start Looking Fabolous.
- The Kind Diet: A Simple Guide to Feeling Great, Losing Weight, and Saving the Planet.
- Vegans on The Net: How to Set Up a Blog That Teaches And Inspires People To Go Vegan.
- How Not to Die: Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease.
- Vegan Convo: Talking About Veganism with People Who Eat Animals.
Documentaries to watch:
Whoah! That was intense and filled with awesome vegan resources. How smart do you feel right now? Pretty smart, am I right? I truly hope that at least one of these vegan resources helped you in learning something new, because we all need to upgrade our knowledge, especially if you are a newbie.