Ever since I was a little girl I knew I wanted to help animals. I rescued stray animals and gave them a home and cared when they were hurting.
Although I was not vegan yet and my compassion only reached certain animals to a certain level, I always had it in me.
When I changed my lifestyle and started reaching out to other animals as well and helping them, I decided to start sharing what I have learnt. If I share what I do to help other animals, I can help you help them, too.
I put together a list of posts so if you want to help animals, here is your chance to get some ideas on how to do it:
- Animals are in need of help this summer. What to do?
- Here are 3 ideas for helping animals this spring.
- Small animals matter. How can YOU help them?
- Smoking kills animals. Will you stop now?
- Sea animals need us. How can we help them?
- How to help animals this year (12 ideas that are actually easy).
- 3 ways you can help animals from other countries.
Everything you do and everything you have done has and will have consequences. Now that you know better you can do better.
I would love to see you share this with people who want to help animals, too, just like you. If I inspire you and you inspire someone else, that’s three people already that are doing something good in the world.
And if you need some motivation and inspiration in your daily life when you are scrolling down on Instagram, make sure to follow me there.
I am sending you lots of love,