Can you believe it’s almost 2019? I know, everyone is asking this question but it’s true. I love how surprised we all seem to be by time and how quickly it flies.
Since it is December and this whole New-Year-resolution thing is going on, I want to help you with a few helpful resources if you are considering going vegan in 2019 and if you need help.
I gathered a few of my posts to help you in different areas and phases of transitioning to veganism.
Here is the first pack of resources for when you are still considering whether or not going vegan in 2019 is for you:
- Vegan message in movies. What should you watch?
- Going vegan: Useful tips you should know about.
- Going vegan: 8 irresistible benefits you will love.
- Vegan lifestyle: What is it and how can you create it?
- Going vegan: A vegan checklist that you need to see.
- Learn how to eat healthy aka why animal products suck.
- How to go fully vegan in 24 hours (impossible but possible).
- A to Z reasons why you should go vegan.
- What is veganism? How can I go vegan this year?
- 8 simple things you need to know about being vegan.
Here is the second pack of resources for those first two weeks of being vegan and feeling confused and lost af:
- Here is how not to be one of the unhealthy vegans.
- Let me tell you how to eat plant-based on a budget.
Here is the third pack of resources for when you are already feeling good and confident but still crave more tips and tricks that will help you:
- 10 self-care tips for a vegan warrior.
- Being a small town vegan: 4 tips for survival.
- 6 steps to take after going vegan (important stuff).
- Feeling ill after going vegan? Let’s find out why.
The best parts of going vegan are those first few months when you are exploring all the new brands and recipes. They are challenging, yes, but they are also fun and exciting.
I am sending you lots of love,
p.s. – You can follow me on Instagram if you want daily tips and tricks on how to live a vegan lifestyle. I truly make sure I am bringing you valuable content over there.