I love podcasts so damn much.
This is why I want to share with you 10 podcasts to binge this month. They are great, educating and fun to listen to. Some more than others, but I wanted to create a variety so there are options to choose from.
This month can be full of adventure if you let it. And these creative individuals who are putting episodes out week after week can be a part of it.
If you are tired of the same old hosts and topics that you’ve heard a thousand times before, you will love what I am about to share with you.
Here are 10 podcasts to binge this month:
- Back From The Borderline. You will love it if you have Borderline Personality Disorder or know someone who suffers from it.
- Romancing The Pod. You will love it if you love rom-coms and want to listen to other people talk about them.
- Movies That Raised Us. You will love it if you are under 35 and grew up with chick flicks and other pop movies.
- Some Place Under Neith. You will love it if you are interested in true crime involving women – it is led by women and talks about women who are victims or perpetrators.
- Popcorn Psychology. You will love it if you love psychology and constantly find yourself analyzing movie characters.
- Movie Myths & Monsters. You will love it if you are interested in the whole Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard saga and want to know what really happened.
- Asshole Court Podcast. You will love it if you are interested in knowing which celebrities and well-known people are actually nice, and who’s just an asshole.
- The Daily Stoic. You will love it if you want to learn about the ancient practice of Stoicism.
- P.S.: I Hate This Movie. You will love it if you love chick flicks and want to hear a couple dissect them and make fun of how ridiculous they are.
- Food For Thought Podcast. You will love it if you are interested in veganism and environmentalism.
Pick one and just go with it. Start binging on one podcast and then continue with another one.
I love listening to them when I am walking, doing the dishes and doing other boring and mundane chores. It helps the minutes go by more quickly.
Plus, you will learn new things about the world and what is happening in it.