Today I want to share with you small eco-friendly changes that have big results.
I’ve been seeing so many wonderful changes being done by large corporations and governments that will benefit our planet. And people are waking up too!
I am absolutely amazed at how many humans care about the environment. We should! That’s our home. The only one we’ve got currently.
Everyone can do something that will be of value. No human is too small. What I want to encourage you to do is to own your power and use it for the greater good.
I’m not talking about moving mountains, but managing the small rocks at the bottom of it. They are usually the ones that make the biggest difference.
That is why I want to share with you these small eco-friendly changes that have big results:
- Invest in quality, not quantity. This is true whether we are talking about shoes and clothes, as well as food and even cars.
- Eat more plants. You don’t have to go vegan right away if you are not ready but do eat more plant-based meals. If you need recipes, check out my Pinterest board.
- Buy less. Fewer clothes, fewer rings, fewer phones, fewer creams… less everything. Books are okay, though. You only use 20% of the stuff you own so you are only breaking your wallet and your closet for something you will not use often.
- Walk more. Instead of using your car to go to the store, what if you just took a walk? Or if you went with a bike? These are environmentally friendly and healthy options that you can adopt this year.
- Gift time, not things. I know this may not be the most popular idea but if you are like me, bad at buying things for people who seem to have more than enough of everything, why not just gift your time and presence? Take your nieces for a short trip and help your father with his doctor’s appointments. Be there for people because money can only give them so much.
Which ones do you like best? Let me know down in the comment section.
Just start small. Start with anything, really. Everything matters.
Do not feel like you have to go crazy and change everything about your life because you don’t. If a billion people did something, it would be more effective than if one person did everything, whatever that would mean.
This is not even about climate change but about the environment in which we live and coexist. Do you want to live in a world where you can breathe fresh air and swim in clean water?
Do these small eco-friendly changes because you want your children to grow up in a world where there are forests and coral reefs. Do it because you love your home.
Let’s create a greener future.
If you want tips on how to create a sustainable eco-vegan lifestyle please make sure you are following me on Pinterest and Instagram.