January is almost here and this is the time to finally sign up for Veganuary 2022. You can do it here and it is completely free, of course.
I know you’ve been waiting for this time of the year to arrive and I am happy to help you with everything you need. Tips, tricks, resources… I got you.
Throughout the years I’ve written plenty on the topic of veganism and how to eat plant-based. You probably didn’t read all of them, so I’ve decided to only pick the best ones to share with you.
The month of January is usually dreaded but we can change it. We can make this one better, bigger and funner than all the previous ones. Going vegan can be the starting point.
My journey began almost seven years ago and it completely changed my life for the better. I believe it can do the same for you if you are willing to give it a chance.
Here are my best Veganuary 2022 tips and resources:
- How to start meditating and why all vegans should do it.
- How to avoid becoming an angry vegan.
- Is being vegan hard? What are the biggest obstacles?
- How Conservative vegans can help animals.
- 5 secrets to staying vegan long-term.
- How to eat fewer animal products.
- 3 ways to know if veganism is right for you.
- Dear Veganuary participants, here is my advice.
- How to create a vegan lifestyle that works for you.
- How to be vegan in school.
- 3 most common reasons why people don’t go vegan.
- 5 helpful tips for new vegans.
- Taking care of your mental health when you go vegan.
- How to transition to veganism without feeling overwhelmed.
Which ones do you think you will need most during Veganuary? It’s going to be a wildly exciting month so pick the ones that will help you most.
Again, if you haven’t yet, please sign up for Veganuary 2022 by clicking here. You will receive recipes, tips and guides so you can feel comfortable and supported.
I am curious to learn how many people will complete the challenge this time. This is what we should focus on, primarily. On people just finishing 30 days, not on what happens afterwards.
May you enjoy the month of January and learn things that break your heart open. Your life will never be the same again, in the best way possible.
If you loved this post and you want to read more from me, please make sure you are following me on Pinterest and Instagram.