I don’t usually write for vegan bloggers, but I figured this might be helpful to some of you.
My blogging journey began in late 2014 when I started writing about veganism, self-help and celebrities. Yes, celebrities – strange as I now write posts that are literally against them.
Slowly I started to learn what I liked to share and what I didn’t, and soon I became a vegan blogger. Ideas were flowing, writing was smooth as butter, and more and more people were reading my words.
But then I had an episode of impulsivity where I deleted over 300 blog posts that took years to write. Yes, I fucked it up BIG TIME.
So I absolutely know how it feels to suddenly be left without any clue on what to write about next because of whatever reason. Either you are just starting out, or like me, you already wrote everything and don’t feel like doing it again.
Whatever the case, here are 10 vegan blog post ideas:
- Tell your vegan story. What triggered the lifestyle change?
- Share your favourite vegan skincare products.
- Talk about some ways in which you are being an advocate for animal rights.
- Get vulnerable and honest. Tell your readers the hardships and challenges of being a new vegan.
- What are the best vegan podcasts you’ve listened to? Share it with the people who might benefit from them too.
- Are you a bookworm? Great! Write about all the plant-based books that could change lives if read.
- Is it easy being vegan in your country? What are the biggest obstacles a traveller could face? Share your biggest tips.
- Are you a parent? I bet you have some very helpful advice to share when it comes to balancing veganism with your busy life.
- Write a blog post in another language. Not only is it helpful for more people but you will reach a whole new audience that you couldn’t before.
- What supplements work for you? Share your favourite brand and help a vegan company reach more people.
When you finish writing them, let me know so I can check them out. I would love to read them!
Hopefully, these vegan blog post ideas inspire you to continue being the voice for non-human animals. Everyone has gifts that they can share, and sometimes we just need someone to help us get clear on them.
I’ve been so focused on being of service to people who want to change their lifestyles. It gives me purpose and meaning. I feel motivated knowing that as a community we are creating a better, greener place.
Write because you have so much to give. Write because you want your creativity and talent to help others. Write because you want to die empty. Write to be of service.
Blogging is more than just a hobby. It’s our way of activism.